It’s no secret that Southern California is one of the most desirable places to live in the entire world. It seems that everyone wants a piece of the perfect weather, gorgeous scenery, and laid back lifestyle — but not everyone wants to pay the hefty price tag or needs all of the space that comes with a large home. So what’s a buyer to do?
The answer is simple: condominiums. Condominiums are perfect for those buyers who desire the Southern California lifestyle, but who also want to enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle at home. Whether you are on a budget and looking for a home at a more affordable price point, or if you’re just in the market to downsize, a condo could be just the right fit for you.
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons that living in a condo is desirable:
- There is little to no maintenance required to keep up your home. Think about all of the time that homeowners put in to the upkeep of their home. Between mowing the grass, trimming the hedges, treating the pool, weeding the yard — and more — who has time to actually enjoy their home or their neighborhood? Ask any homeowner and they’ll tell you that home maintenance is basically two things: a lot of time and a lot of hassle. Cut out both by living in a condo — all of the conveniences of home, none of the hassle.
- Condos typically come with luxurious amenities. Another perk of living in a condo is the shared amenities that typically come with the community. Many condos come with access to a resort style pool, a gym, a concierge service, and more. These services are often included in your homeowners association, or HOA, fee — and can save you big bucks on memberships.
- Condo communities typically have a more social environment. The shared amenities, coupled with the closer living quarters, usually lead to a more social environment. Condo owners enjoy getting to know their neighbors, and the relationships that develop. This leads to a stronger sense of community, as well as a greater feeling of comfort at home.
- Condos offer increased security. There are several levels of security when it comes to getting into a condo, which leads to added and increased security. Many communities are gated, requiring a code or a keycard to even get in. Next, many buildings are also secured, requiring another keycard or passcode to even get in the building. All of this security is even before getting to your front door, which means that you can enjoy an increased sense of security at home.
- Three words: location, location, location. Many condo communities are located in the most exciting parts of town, making their location an added perk. Enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and more — all often within walking distance of your front door.
Explore Your Condominium Options
If you think that condo living may be right for you, we would love to tell you more and show you some of the communities available in our area. Call or connect with online today to learn more.